only the best for serious cooks

17 May 2013

Malle W. Trousseau Set - Complete trunkMalle W. Trousseau Set - Complete trunkMalle W. Trousseau Set - Complete trunkMalle W. Trousseau Set - Complete trunk
I first saw Malle W. Trousseau in Australia when reading some local magazine. The whole idea is perfectly executed to the last detail. Styling and packaging is superb.
I'm not a huge cook, I would love to be better and I do try and it's not bad when I have time but if I ever win the lottery I wouldn't mind to employ someone to do heathy and yummy cooking for me.
This complete trunk/set contains 43 kitchen essentials. Cutting, cooking and serving. Everything is the best quality ( quite pricey) but  I imagine it would be a wonderful gift for a stylish couple or bachelor and if I ever get married again please buy me one of those:)
There is one thing I'm really interested : how much are you influenced by packaging? do you sometimes buy products just because they look great and you like how they boxed or wrapped? I'm afraid I'm guilty.....


2 comments:

  1. I love packaging too and have been known to purchase something because the packaging has attracted me more than the product!!! This set looks wonderful. Having the right tools for the trade makes something so much worth doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks too good. The packaging is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger