party time

11 June 2012

UntitledUntitled
Untitled
On Saturday Anya had a quite big birthday party. Initially we invited few people but in the end everyone turned up and we had at one point 21 children and 40 adults in the house. A. had amazing time with all her friends. We booked a kids entertainer, which was great with that amount of children, ate lovely food, and even the weather was perfect. We made the pompoms last week together and I think I might keep them there for a bit. So optimistic. She got a t-shirt from Bob & Blossom with number 4, which she proudly wore in the morning before changing into a party frog. She was given some fantastic presents from her friends and I bought her this really cute handmade bear. She now calls it Cliffi. 

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic party! Thanx for sharing :-)

    Love Lisanne
    lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely party photos. Pom poms are on my list for Ruby's 4th later this year. Love the 4 t-shirt too. Looks like a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun pom poms! will file this away for my twin girls' birthday party. great ideas! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a birthday party this weekend, my daughter's 1st! I posted some photos in my blog http://designsbynina.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/1er-cumpleanos-daniela-danielas-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous party, love the sweet baby decor! the cake and stickers on bottles, a lot of pretty details x

      Delete
  5. how cute. congrats!
    those pompoms are too cute!
    how did you make them!!!
    I'm throwing a birthday party, and need some nice decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great party. Love the pompoms. I might just make some for the fun of it (we have big white walls - great for a rental property, not sure how the housemate would feel about it though).

    Love the new blog title/design

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so brave having that many children in your house! Love the pom poms, will look on your blog to see instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do it next couple of days, it's very easy x and thanks everyone!

      Delete
  8. i was just going to ask the same about the poms poms, they look lovely. Will look forward to the tutorial and will make some with my 6yr old ;-)
    ps thanks for pointing me in the direction of Cocosheaven, now added to my favourite shops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever you, love it all, belated wishes to A. Keep cherishing these precious days and making memories. D xxx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger