New York

11 November 2011

NY NYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNYNY

We had a great time, got back couple of days ago, very tired and jet lagged but full of fantastic memories. We travelled with a few friends ( one of them was her :) and her husband. M. and him run NY marathon on Sunday and as our friend said ( it was his first one) it's better then 10 motivational days. The support was fantastic, very uplifting and loud. I was taking loads of videos, so if time allows I will try to make my NY video. We stayed in Chelsea and I took tips from this book and from Cup of Joe NY guide. I especially loved these restaurants (Freemans , Co.) Well done to M. who is a huge dreamer and achiever and huge thank you to my parents who came to look after Anya for the whole week. See you next time NY. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I checked on your favorite restaurants too, they look great. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, love all your photos! So great to see all these glimpses of New York and your previous posts are styling inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to see NYC through your eyes, hope that you all had a fab time and well deserved break. D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing city...i will get there one day! great images. dayle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! I especially love the Converse and bubble pics :)

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger