made my day

29 October 2010

Yesterday reading decor8 I noticed a great interview and home tour with Sara Hicks Malone and here it was a tiny reflection in a mirror of my Angel Heart Picture. I know you can hardly see it but I remembered Sara's hometour on design sponge ( the second photo, where you can see it better:) and I was so pleased that she still has it on her fireplace. It was the second time I saw one of my pictures on design sponge, the first one was  Max Wagner hometour (the third photo - Large Falling Heart) and these things really make my day. So please if you are one of my customers or received one of my pictures as a gift send me a photo. I would love to see it! But anyway both of those homes are stunning so go and see! 
sara.032sara.033sara.034

2 comments:

  1. Thats so exciting for you. You really are going global these days. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:):) it just feels really nice seeing the pictures in some else's home

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger